Come Work With Us!
Work type: Ongoing Full-Time
Location: Perth (with regional, national, and international travel)
- Great opportunity for a lover of lifestyle and travel television
- Full time, permanent position
- Location: Subiaco, WA
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Producer to join our close-knit team based at our premises in Subiaco. In this role you will be collaborating with the pre and post-production teams to produce and deliver high-quality lifestyle and travel television for National and International broadcast. This role will have the unique benefit of international travel and the successful candidate will need to be fully vaccinated due to the high level of travel. You will need to be confident leading teams in the field, highly flexible, and with the ability to think on your feet.
Under the direction of the Head of Production you will:
- Produce local, national, and international content under Guru Productions existing remit
- Work with the Executive Producer, Head of Production, and colleagues to bring new ideas and life to the work of Guru Productions
- Provide in-office production support for a local and national programs
- Create content to engage local, national, and international audiences across platforms
You are a strong storyteller with a thorough knowledge of television production and, ideally, an understanding of travel and lifestyle television. You are a team-player and able to effectively lead crews in the field. You have strong client-facing skills and can work under tight time-schedules. Most importantly, you can work individually and collaboratively, and you love what you do.
You Will Also Bring To The Role
- Experience field producing for a variety of programs and across platforms
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent skills knowledge and experience in program making and delivery
- Ability to develop ideas and execute them under the guidance of the management team
To apply: Send through your current CV, cover letter, and at least 2 professional references to our Head of Production: Kelly@guruproductions.tv (she/her)
Proud of the work you’ve created? Share it with us. Send us a link or a video file with your application!
Want more information? Feel free to email Kelly@guruproductions.tv with any questions you may have.
Application open until position filled.
Guru Productions is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote a culture of inclusivity. In line with this, applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people with disability and LGBTIQ+ individuals. Guru Productions also aims to achieve a gender-balanced workforce and encourages applications from female-identifying and non-binary individuals.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering adjustments including in our recruitment, selection, and appointment processes.
Applicants must have the relevant working rights in Australia.