There are no current job openings or vacancies available at this time.
This vacancy has been filled.
We appreciate your interest in joining our team and the time you invested in the application process.
Location: Perth (with regional, national, and international travel)
- Full time, permanent position
- Location: Subiaco, WA
We currently have a position open for a seasoned Producer/Editor to join our close-knit team based at our premises in Subiaco.
In this role you will be collaborating with the pre and post-production teams to produce and deliver high-quality corporate projects as well as lifestyle and travel television for national and international broadcast. You will need to be confident leading teams in the field, highly flexible, and with the ability to think on your feet. You will also have excellent editing skills.
- Produce and edit corporate projects
- Produce and edit local, national, and international content under Guru Productions existing remit
- Work with the Executive Producer, Production Manager, and colleagues to bring new ideas and life to the work of Guru Productions
- Provide in-office production support for a local and national programs
- Create content to engage local, national, and international audiences across platforms
- You are a strong storyteller with a thorough knowledge of both corporate and television production and, ideally, an understanding of travel and lifestyle television. You are also highly skilled in editing.
- You are a team-player and able to effectively lead crews in the field. You have strong client-facing skills and can work under tight time-schedules. Most importantly, you can work individually and collaboratively, and you love what you do.
You Will Also Bring To The Role
- Experience field producing for a variety of programs and across platforms
- Strong editing skills in post production
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent skills knowledge and experience in program making and delivery
- Ability to develop ideas and execute them under the guidance of the management team
Guru Productions is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote a culture of inclusivity. In line with this, applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people
with disability and LGBTIQ+ individuals. Guru Productions also aims to achieve a gender-balanced workforce and encourages applications from female-identifying and non-binary individuals.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering adjustments including in our recruitment, selection, and appointment processes.
Applicants must have the relevant working rights in Australia.